This delicious and moist milk and coconut cake recipe (receita de bolo de coco) is very easy and quick to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 eggs1 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of vegetable oil1 cup of grated coconut2 cups of all purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of hot water1 cup of hot milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with margarine or butter and dust it with flour.
- Start by beating the eggs well with the sugar.
- Add the oil, the coconut, the flour and the baking powder, always beating between each addition.
- Finally add the hot water and beat again.
- Place the batter in the pan and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, remove it from the oven but do not unmold.
- Heat the cup of milk.
- Drizzle the cake with the hot milk and let it cool inside the pan.
- Once cold, unmold onto a serving plate and sprinkle with grated coconut.
The cake looks good and by reading the ingredients I can feel it will be very yummy melts in the mouth. Surely will try out this cake. Thank you for your lovely recipes
4 months ago, Saturday, July 22, 2023
Looks delicious going to make one this weekend,looks real yummy
4 months ago, Friday, July 21, 2023
You might also like:
Michael Santos shows you how to make and gives you a little history on Portuguese tempura (peixinhos da horta) with a few twists.
Within Portugal's south-western border lies the Algarve region, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
With no doubt, hygiene and cleanliness are important considerations for those working in the food preparation industry.