Milk & Coconut Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesTue, May 4, 2021
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
4 eggs1 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of vegetable oil1 cup of grated coconut2 cups of all purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of hot water1 cup of hot milk * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with margarine or butter and dust it with flour.
- Start by beating the eggs well with the sugar.
- Add the oil, the coconut, the flour and the baking powder, always beating between each addition.
- Finally add the hot water and beat again.
- Place the batter in the pan and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, remove it from the oven but do not unmold.
- Heat the cup of milk.
- Drizzle the cake with the hot milk and let it cool inside the pan.
- Once cold, unmold onto a serving plate and sprinkle with grated coconut.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!