Serve this delicious Portuguese grilled squid with butter sauce (lulas grelhadas com molho de manteiga) with a slice of lemon and a salad and boiled potatoes on the side.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||5 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 3/4 lbs of squid3 cloves of garlic1/2 cup of melted butterLemon juice (to taste)Coriander (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- After washing the squid very well, season, using lemon juice (to taste), 1 clove of minced garlic, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Let everything marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place the squid on a a hot grill and cook on both sides for a few minutes, after it's grilled, set a side and keep warm.
- In a bowl, add and stir the butter with 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, chopped coriander, plus some lemon juice and salt and pepper (to taste) and mix everything well.
- Put the grilled squid on a plate and drizzle with the sauce.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and a salad and boiled potatoes on the side.