This delicious Maria's banana cake recipe (receita de bolo de banana da maria) is easy to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of bananas2 eggs1/2 cup of honey1/2 cup of olive oil1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon2 teaspoons of baking powder1 and 1/3 cups of grated coconut1 and 1/3 cups of all purpose flourBundt cake pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC or 320ºF.
- Remove the banana peels, place in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add the eggs, honey, olive oil and cinnamon and beat everything with an electric mixer until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the baking powder, the grated coconut and the flour and mix everything very well.
- Pour the preparation into a previously greased and dusted with flour cake pan.
- Bake for one hour or until well baked.
- Once baked, remove from the oven, let it cool a little and unmold, decorate it with grated coconut and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.