This delicious simple coconut cupcakes recipe (receita de bolinhos de coco) is so easy and quick to make.
Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar (125g)1 cup of grated coconut (125g)1 whole egg3 yolks1 teaspoon of melted butterGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Place paper liners in the cupcake pan.
- Pour into the paper liners.
- Bake at 200º until golden (about 10 to 15 minutes).
Please Leave a Comment
FREDERICK J. SOUZA
They really aren't a cupcake but more of a custard tart which is why they don't get a leavening ingredient. I think it is Americans who have decided to call them a "cupcake"
8 Months ago, Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Why do these recipes not call for baking soda, or powder? I made the almond cupcakes and they were terrible. Just curious.
10 Months ago, Wednesday, September 22, 2021