Babalu's Simple Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesSun, Jun 13, 2021
5 out of 5 with 10 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Place paper liners in the cupcake pan.
- Pour into the paper liners.
- Bake at 200º until golden (about 10 to 15 minutes).
Comments(Leave a comment if you have tried this recipe or have a question.)
Kathy - Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 1 Month ago
Why do these recipes not call for baking soda, or powder? I made the almond cupcakes and they were terrible. Just curious.