Babalu's Simple Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: SnacksSun, Jun 13, 2021
5 out of 5 with 13 ratings
Views: 12701 - Comments 6
Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar (125g)1 cup of grated coconut (125g)1 whole egg3 yolks1 teaspoon of melted butter Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Place paper liners in the cupcake pan.
- Pour into the paper liners.
- Bake at 200º until golden (about 10 to 15 minutes).
Recipe & Photo Credit: babalogias.blogspot.com
FREDERICK J. SOUZA - 2 Years ago
They really aren't a cupcake but more of a custard tart which is why they don't get a leavening ingredient. I think it is Americans who have decided to call them a "cupcake"
[reply] (+2) (-0)
Although not custard, you are right that are more of a tart then a cupcake, the author named it cupcakes but I will change that to tarts so everyone knows what to expect.
2 Years ago (+0) (-0)