This simple and delicious cake has a great taste and is fun to make with the kids.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 cup of white sugar1/2 cup of butter2 eggs2 teaspoons of vanilla extract1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 cup of milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Grease and dust with flour a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Christmas is more than just Santa Claus, bright lights and presents. For Christians, the season, marked by the start of Advent, begins a period that culminates with the birth of Jesus.
At Lisbon Zoo, we invite you to travel around the world without leaving Lisbon while contributing to a major global project of conservation of endangered species and their habitats.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you hot to make amêijoas à Bulhão Pato with clams, garlic, olive oil and wine.
Guy Fieri from the Food Network, tries Portuguese kale soup for the first time at Dana's Kitchen in Cape Cod.
Azores - an extremely green and isolated place, with a unique climate and ecstatic scenery. In this episode we will travel to San Miguel, Faial, Flores Islands and see what the largest endemic collection of plants...
This young American couple find paradise in Peniche, Portugal, and the Berlenga Island.