Scott's Simple & Delicious Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesTue, Jul 20, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 2766 - Comments 0
This simple and delicious cake has a great taste and is fun to make with the kids.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 cup of white sugar1/2 cup of butter2 eggs2 teaspoons of vanilla extract1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 cup of milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Grease and dust with flour a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Scottosman, allrecipes.com
Member since Oct 1, 2015