Serve this delicious and filling Portuguese torta de ovo (omelete) with a side of salad or fries.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||5 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
3 eggs 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped1 tablespoon of onions, chopped1 tablespoon of green onions or chives, chopped1 teaspoon of red pepper sauce (pimenta moída), mild or hotSalt (to taste)2 tablespoons of olive oil Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a small bowl, add everything and beat until well incorporated.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Turn to the other side and cook for another minute.
- Serve with a salad or fries.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this video to learn about Portuguese Christmas traditions and foods for this special time of the year.
It only takes 30 minutes to make these 3 ingredient coconut cupcakes which are a treat for anytime of the day, enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Every year in July the city of Águeda bursts with colour and cheerfulness.