Serve this delicious and filling Portuguese torta de ovo (omelete) with a side of salad or fries.
|Level of Difficulty
3 eggs 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped1 tablespoon of onions, chopped1 tablespoon of green onions or chives, chopped1 teaspoon of red pepper sauce (pimenta moída), mild or hotSalt (to taste)2 tablespoons of olive oil Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a small bowl, add everything and beat until well incorporated.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Turn to the other side and cook for another minute.
- Serve with a salad or fries.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Cooking a can of condensed milk is a simple process that can be done in a few different ways. Here are three methods.
Top 5 light but delicious Portuguese dessert recipes was put together by Michael Costa.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of olives is a little bowl on a bar counter or ordering a small bowl to go with your dinner in a restaurant. They are very popular on buffets because of their...