This Portuguese gratin bread with linguiça and cheese recipe (receita de pão gratinado com linguiça e queijo) is easy to make and delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
200 ml of heavy cream1 round home style bread200 gr of grated cheese1 linguiça sausage60 gr of pitted black olives Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Cut the round bread over the top in a circle, remove the crumb, place it in a bowl and break it down well.
- Place the bread on a baking tray and bake it for about 4 minutes to brown.
- In a bowl, add the grated cheese, the sausage cut into 1/2 cm pieces, the olives, add the bread crumbs and the cream and mix it very well.
- Remove the bread from the oven and fill it with the mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake for about 7 minutes to brown.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The origins of coffee can be traced back to a region in Eastern Africa known as Ethiopia. A goat herder by the name of Kaldi is the subject of a well-known folk tale. After one of his goats ate berries, he noticed...
How to make Portuguese chicken gizzards, also known as moelas, a popular dish in Portuguese cuisine.
I loved this dish so much as it takes me back to my child hood and watching my mother make it, I am so glad I can repeat these dishes so that my children can also make them !
My top 7 recommended dishes on the stunning and beautiful island of Madeira!
Thanksgiving Day, annual national holiday in the United States and Canada celebrating the harvest and other blessings of the past year.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.