Portuguese Gratin Bread with Linguiça Recipe
Posted in: BreadsMon, Oct 25, 2021
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
Views: 8584 - Comments 0
200 ml of heavy cream1 round home style bread200 gr of grated cheese1 linguiça sausage60 gr of pitted black olives Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Cut the round bread over the top in a circle, remove the crumb, place it in a bowl and break it down well.
- Place the bread on a baking tray and bake it for about 4 minutes to brown.
- In a bowl, add the grated cheese, the sausage cut into 1/2 cm pieces, the olives, add the bread crumbs and the cream and mix it very well.
- Remove the bread from the oven and fill it with the mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake for about 7 minutes to brown.
Recipe & Photo Credit: mimosaexperimenta.pt