Learn how to make this delicious ham pizza.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of pizza dough1 cup of homemade pizza sauce3 cups of shredded mozzarella3 slices uncured slow cooked ham1 large onion, thinly sliced2 hard boiled eggs, sliced25 black olives1 green pepperOregano to tasteOlive oil (to taste), to drizzle Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees with the pizza stone inside.
- Sprinkle flour on your counter (or pizza peel, preferably) and roll your dough into a 16" circle.
- If you have a pizza screen, transfer your dough to the screen as it will make it easier to slide it on and off the oven.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough, making sure you leave about 1 inch for a crust.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and then top with the ham, the olives, the onion, eggs and green pepper.
- Sprinkle some oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here's a step by step guide from making the meat marinade to putting everything together in the exact sequence that makes this meal super yummy.
In this video, we listed the top 5 best hotels in Algarve, Portugal. I made this list based on my personal opinion, and i tried to list them based on their price, quality, location and more.
How to make 1 loaf of Portuguese sweet bread, also known as Massa Sovada, is a traditional and beloved baked treat that originates from Portugal.