Portuguese Style Ham Pizza Recipe
Posted in: Pasta & Pizza
Nov 30, 2015
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 lb of pizza dough1 cup of homemade pizza sauce3 cups of shredded mozzarella3 slices uncured slow cooked ham1 large onion, thinly sliced2 hard boiled eggs, sliced25 black olives1 green pepperOregano to tasteOlive oil (to taste), to drizzle
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees with the pizza stone inside.
- Sprinkle flour on your counter (or pizza peel, preferably) and roll your dough into a 16" circle.
- If you have a pizza screen, transfer your dough to the screen as it will make it easier to slide it on and off the oven.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough, making sure you leave about 1 inch for a crust.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and then top with the ham, the olives, the onion, eggs and green pepper.
- Sprinkle some oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are cooked.
- Serve immediately.