How to make Portuguese style ham pizza.
1 lb of pizza dough1 cup of homemade pizza sauce3 cups of shredded mozzarella3 slices uncured slow cooked ham1 large onion, thinly sliced2 hard boiled eggs, sliced25 black olives1 green pepperOregano to tasteOlive oil (to taste), to drizzleGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees with the pizza stone inside.
- Sprinkle flour on your counter (or pizza peel, preferably) and roll your dough into a 16" circle.
- If you have a pizza screen, transfer your dough to the screen as it will make it easier to slide it on and off the oven.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough, making sure you leave about 1 inch for a crust.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and then top with the ham, the olives, the onion, eggs and green pepper.
- Sprinkle some oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This chouriço pizza recipe is very easy to make and delicious.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This pizza is easy to make, and although it's healthy, it is still very delicious.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
There are no comments for this recipe.