Drew's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Posted in: Bread RecipesSun, Nov 28, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 3780 - Comments 1
2 cups of all purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking soda1/4 teaspoon of salt1/2 cup of butter3/4 cup of brown sugar2 eggs, beaten2 and 1/2 cups of mashed overripe bananas1/3 cup of chocolate chips Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture and chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes (insert a toothpick into center of the loaf and see if it comes out clean).
- Let the bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then unmold onto a wire rack.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Drew Dupras
Marianne - 11 Months ago
[reply] (+0) (-0)