This chouriço pizza recipe is very easy to make and delicious.
1 pizza dough1 cup of tomato sauce1/2 pound of smoked chouriço sausage, thinly sliced8 ounces of grated mozzarellaGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 260°C or 500°F.
- Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Seperate the dough into 2 balls, pull, stretch or use a roller to stretch each pizza dough into a 6-inch round.
- Put each piece on a greased baking sheet, then roll out a bit more to a 10- to 12-inch round, about 1/8 inch thick.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce on each round, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange the cheese on top of the sauce and add half of the chouriço on top of each pizza.
- Bake until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, about 20 minutes, switching the pans from top to bottom after 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.