These chocolate crinkles Christmas cookies (chocolate cookies coated in confectioners sugar) are very good and also easy to make.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||4 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder2 cups of white sugar1/2 cup of vegetable oil4 eggs2 teaspoons of vanilla extract2 cups of all-purpose flour2 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 teaspoon of salt1/2 cup of confectioners sugar Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, white sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a different bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the cocoa mixture.
- Cover the batter and chill for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 175C.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into one inch balls.
- Coat each ball in confectioners sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let them stand on the cookie sheet for about a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make 1 loaf of Portuguese sweet bread, also known as Massa Sovada, is a traditional and beloved baked treat that originates from Portugal.
Here is a list of the top 10 highest rated beef recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
How to make Azorean pimenta moida, a distinct and vibrant ingredient that holds a significant place in the culinary landscape of the Azores, a Portuguese archipelago located in the North Atlantic Ocean.