Dawn's Chocolate Crinkles (Christmas Cookies) Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesTue, Dec 14, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder2 cups of white sugar1/2 cup of vegetable oil4 eggs2 teaspoons of vanilla extract2 cups of all-purpose flour2 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 teaspoon of salt1/2 cup of confectioners sugar * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, white sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a different bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the cocoa mixture.
- Cover the batter and chill for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 175C.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into one inch balls.
- Coat each ball in confectioners sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let them stand on the cookie sheet for about a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!