My mom Lidia's pickled cauliflower recipe is as easy as it gets and it makes a great side with fish or almost anything.
1 glass jarCauliflower 3 quarters regular white vinegar1 quarter red wine1 and 1/2 teaspoons of saltGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Assuming you have rinsed the cauliflower before and dried it.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces (to taste).
- Pack the jar to the top with the califlower pieces and press down so it's well packed.
- Fill 3 quarters of the jar with the vinegar, and the other quarter with red wine (make sure the cauliflower at the top is covered with the vinegar and wine mix).
- Add the salt, place the lid on the jar and make sure it's sealed tight.
- Shake the jar a few times to mix the ingredients.
- Store in a dark place at regular temperature for about 2 weeks and enjoy.
Please Leave a Comment