Roupa Velha is a traditional Portuguese dish that contains a mix of various unused ingredients to make a meal and it's delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 pieces of soaked cod2 lbs of potatoes, cut into squares3 leaves of kale, chopped4 eggs6 tablespoons of olive oil4 cloves of garlic, choppedSalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the cod, potatoes, kale and eggs in a pot on the stove over medium heat, bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Shred the cod once cooler, remove skin and bones and place aside.
- Now heat the olive oil in a pan with the garlic cloves and let them brown a bit.
- Strain the water out of the pot, take the shells off the eggs, cut into slices, and place all the ingredients into the pan and let it cook slowly about 10 to 15 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Once it is ready, serve immediately and Enjoy.