This seafood pasta recipe makes a light pasta flavored with fresh basil and it's easy and quick to make.
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of cooked shrimp, deveined and tail off or a combination of cooked shrimp, calamari rings and scallops (bitesize)1 cup of olive oil1 medium onion, finely chopped1 teaspoon of chili pepper flakes (or to taste)1 chicken bouillon cube1 large bunch of fresh basil, finely choppedSalt and ground pepper (to taste)1 lb of angel hair pasta (or preferred pasta) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Boil water with salt to taste for the pasta.
- Cook the pasta el dente as per instructions on the package.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for pasta) in a pan and simmer until shrimp are heated, turn down to low and simmer for several minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the shrimp mixture and serve immediately.
- Adjust salt and pepper if required.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The Azores are not the most obvious place to consider for a vacation, but they are one that is worth considering if you are looking for something different from the norm.
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
On this video, tia Maria shows you how to make Portuguese bifanas. This savory pork sandwich with sauteed onions on a crusty papo seco (Portuguese roll) will melt in your mouth.