How to make roasted chestnuts (castanhas assadas), great snack, enjoy.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
- Preheat the oven to 345 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the chestnuts in water.
- Make a horizontal cut on the side of each chestnut.
- Place the chestnuts on a baking tray and sprinkle with the water and salt to taste.
- Roast the chestnuts for about 30-35 minutes in the oven until they are browned but not overcooked and soft on the inside. You must find a healthy medium to make sure they are not too soft and not too cooked as it makes all the difference.
- Once they are done, serve while hot.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This video shows you some great golden sand beaches in Portimão, Algarve.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step how to make roses of Egypt (rosas do Egito).
Learn how to make Portuguese peas and chouriço with Angela from Angela Castro- The Olive Branch.