Roasted Chestnuts Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesMon, Nov 30, 2015
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 345 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the chestnuts in water.
- Make a horizontal cut on the side of each chestnut.
- Place the chestnuts on a baking tray and sprinkle with the water and salt to taste.
- Roast the chestnuts for about 30-35 minutes in the oven until they are browned but not overcooked and soft on the inside. You must find a healthy medium to make sure they are not too soft and not too cooked as it makes all the difference.
- Once they are done, serve while hot.