This portuguese chouriço and roasted potatoes recipe (receita de chouriço e batata assada) is easy to make and delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 hot Portuguese chouriço sausages8 large potatoes1⁄2 cup of olive oil1 tablespoon of paprika1 teaspoon of salt1⁄2 teaspoon of garlic powder1⁄2 teaspoon of black pepper1 teaspoon of hot sauce (optional) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C.
- Slice the sausages into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters (depending on their size).
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the sausage to an 9 x 13 roasting pan and toss the potatoes and spices until well combined.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or just until the potatoes are almost cooked (tossing them a few times).
- Stack the potatoes on one side of the pan, then add the sausage slices to the empty side.
- Cook the sausage for 5 minutes, then flip the sausage over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes and sausage together and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, tossing twice.
- Taste the potatoes and check the seasoning.
You might also like:
How to make a sweetened condensed milk cake, a delectable dessert that owes its rich and indulgent flavor to the inclusion of sweetened condensed milk as a key ingredient.
For many, the best beaches in Portugal are in the Algarve. But the country's coast stretches for 1,700km and beautiful beaches exist in less touristy areas.
Must Eat Portuguese Food | Top 10 Best Local Foods To Try In Porto, Portugal!