Gorete's Portuguese Chouriço & Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesFri, Jan 7, 2022
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
2 hot Portuguese chouriço sausages8 large potatoes1⁄2 cup of olive oil1 tablespoon of paprika1 teaspoon of salt1⁄2 teaspoon of garlic powder1⁄2 teaspoon of black pepper1 teaspoon of hot sauce (optional) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C.
- Slice the sausages into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters (depending on their size).
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the sausage to an 9 x 13 roasting pan and toss the potatoes and spices until well combined.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or just until the potatoes are almost cooked (tossing them a few times).
- Stack the potatoes on one side of the pan, then add the sausage slices to the empty side.
- Cook the sausage for 5 minutes, then flip the sausage over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes and sausage together and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, tossing twice.
- Taste the potatoes and check the seasoning.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!