This easy, light and scrumptious angel food delight (sex in a pan) dessert can be made without the alcohol if preferred.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 angel food cake1 (113 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix2 cups of milk2 cups of whipping cream6 tablespoons of sugar2 chocolate candy bars (krispy crunch or coffee crisp)1⁄4 cup of Kahlua (or Bavarian Cream licquer or something similiar)1 ounce of semisweet baking chocolate, melted (optional) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the cake into cubes and place in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan, squeeze the cake together with your hands to fit into one layer.
- Drizzle the Kahlua or Bavarian Cream licquer over the cake.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding as directed on the package using 2 cups milk and pour the pudding evenly over the cake.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until firm peaks are formed, do not overbeat.
- Spread the whipped cream evenly over the pudding.
- Crush the candy bars between wax paper using a rolling pin and cover the whipped cream completely with the crushed chocolate bars.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate using a spoon over the topping in a criss cross pattern.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here are 10 how to kitchen tips that will help you and you should remember before getting crazy in your kitchen.
Azores - an extremely green and isolated place, with a unique climate and ecstatic scenery. In this episode we will travel to San Miguel, Faial, Flores Islands and see what the largest endemic collection of plants...
This is a list of the 10 most popular Portuguese stews on PortugueseRecipes.ca.