Portuguese Roasted Potatoes with Chouriço Recipe
Posted in: Sides
Dec 1, 2015
3 out of 5 with 393 ratings
3 cups water3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar4 tablespoons of smoked paprika1 1/2 teaspoons of salt1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar1 1/2 tablespoons of ground black pepper1 1/2 medium onions, chopped1 1/2 large tomatoes, seeded & chopped4 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley6 large baking potatoes, scrubbed & cut into 2-inch cubes1 1/2 pounds of chouriço sausage, thinly sliced
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat oven to 190°C or 375°F.
- Pour some water into a roasting pan and add the vinegar.
- Sprinkle the paprika and sugar over the water and mix well to remove any lumps.
- Add salt, pepper, the onion, tomato, parsley, potatoes and sausage and toss and mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Stir a few times while cooking.