- Dissolve the bakers yeast in warm water.
- In a large bowl, place the flour and the salt.
- Make a hole in the center of the flour and pour the warm water and the yeast.
- With your hands, mix the flour with the water, so as not to leave lumps (if you find that it is still a little dry, add more warm water, until the dough looks moist and sticky). This process takes a few minutes (10 minutes approx.)
- After mixing and kneading, cover the dough with a clean cloth, and add another warm cloth on top, in order to start the fermentation, which takes between one and two hours, depending on the location and time of year.
- At this point preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- With wet hands, take bun sized pieces of dough and form them into balls.
- Place the balls in a dusted with flour baking sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Leave a comment!
You might also like
How to make Portuguese sweet bread.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
This is the best cinnamon raisin bread I've ever had! It really has a great consistency and smells wonderful.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor, try this recipe before you try any other.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|