These soft banana chocolate chip cookies have a cakelike texture and lots of flavor that everyone seem to love.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1/3 cup of butter, softened1/2 cup of sugar1 large egg, room temperature1/2 cup of mashed ripe banana1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract1 and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1/4 teaspoon of salt1/8 teaspoon of baking soda1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips Get Portuguese ingredients
Makes about 36 cookies.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla.
- In a different bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Gradually add the flour mix to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On baking sheets coated with cooking spray, add tablespoonfuls of the dough about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 13-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Linguiça is a type of Portuguese smoke-cured pork sausage seasoned with garlic and paprika, popular in Portugal, Brazil, and other Lusophone countries.
Portuguese sawdust pudding (serradura), is a famous Portuguese dessert made with layered combination of whipped cream and crumbled Marie biscuits
Add these vinegars to your pantry, they make many types of vinegar, but each type is better with certain foods.