Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesTue, Mar 8, 2022
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
Views: 3708 - Comments 0
1/3 cup of butter, softened1/2 cup of sugar1 large egg, room temperature1/2 cup of mashed ripe banana1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract1 and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1/4 teaspoon of salt1/8 teaspoon of baking soda1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips Get Portuguese ingredients
Makes about 36 cookies.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla.
- In a different bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Gradually add the flour mix to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On baking sheets coated with cooking spray, add tablespoonfuls of the dough about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 13-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Recipe & Photo Credit: tasteofhome.com