This delicious Portuguese style tiger shrimp with lime juice recipe (receita de camarão tigre com sumo de lima) is easy and quick to prepare.
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 lbs of tiger shrimp 3 garlic cloves, chopped 5 tablespoons of olive oil 5 tablespoons of white wine 1 lime, juice 1/2 lemon, juice 1 chili pepper, cut in strips 1 tablespoon of parsley Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Start by letting the shrimp thaw (slightly).
- Then peel them and leave only the head and tail and season them with a little salt and the lemon juice .
- Next, cut the chilli in half lengthwise (you should remove the seeds and cut the chilli into thin strips).
- Then, heat a frying pan with the olive oil.
- Once hot, add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink on both sides.
- Add the garlic, chilli strips, wine and lime juice.
- Mix everything and let it cook until the sauce reduces.
- Finally, sprinkle with parsle and serve with slices of bread.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
25 Interesting facts about the Azores, a group of nine islands that have been a popular stop in the Atlantic Ocean since the early days of transatlantic exploration.
How to make homemade papo-secos with DIYwithnancyg, a type of traditional Portuguese bread roll. It is commonly found in Portugal and is a popular choice for sandwiches.
Top 5 light but delicious Portuguese dessert recipes was put together by Michael Costa.