- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium high.
- Slice the onions into half inch rings, separating the rings.
- Add the onions to the oil, then saute until the onions have softened.
- Cut the peppers into half inch strips, then add to the onions, and saute for several minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and saute until the peppers have softened.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Chef Gorete
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
Not only do these Portuguese seasoned olives (azeitonas temperadas) make a great snack, they are great with almost anything as well.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
You can eat this delicious Portuguese onion sauce (cebolada) over fish, potatoes or on a bun.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|