Lucia's Portuguese Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
Posted in: BreadsTue, Jun 28, 2022
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 3069 - Comments 0
6 one day old Portuguese buns1 cup of brewed coffee (to taste)4 eggs2 teaspoons of cinammon3 teaspoons of coacoa powder (sweet or unsweetened)90 ml (2 shots) of Portuguese aguardente or similar5 tablespoons of sugar3 tablespoons of all purpose flour Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C 350°F.
- In a large bowl, break the buns into small pieces and soak them in the coffee.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix everything well.
- Grease and dust with flour a 9x11 inch baking dish.
- Add the batter to the dish and bake for 50 minutes to an hour.
Recipe Credit: Lucia Teves
Photo Credit: Tudo Gostoso