- Preheat the oven to 180°C 350°F.
- In a large bowl, break the buns into small pieces and soak them in the coffee.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix everything well.
- Grease and dust with flour a 9x11 inch baking dish.
- Add the batter to the dish and bake for 50 minutes to an hour.
Recipe Credit: Lucia Teves
Photo Credit: Tudo Gostoso
You might also like
This delicious Azorean sweet bread recipe (receita de massa sovada) does take some time to make but it is worth the effort.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This Portuguese potato bread recipe (receita de pão rústico de batata) takes a bit of time to make, but it is worth it.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
These delicious freshly baked Portuguese linguiça buns (pãozinhos de linguiça) only take about 30 minutes to bake.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|