Portuguese Homemade Pear Jam Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesTue, Oct 18, 2022
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 1045 - Comments 0
3 and 1/4 lbs of ripe pears1 and 3/4 cups of sugar1 cinnamon stick1.5 dl or 150 ml of water7 450g sterilized jars Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash the pears well, peel it and cut it into cubes.
- Place the pear pieces in a pan over medium/low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and bring to a boil for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon stick, use a hand blender to puree the pears and let it boil for another 60 minutes until you have the right consistency.
- Store in the previously sterilized jars and enjoy.
Recipe & Photo Credit: vortexmag.net