Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
Posted in: International RecipesFri, Feb 24, 2023
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 223 - Comments 0
6 pork Chops, 1-inch thickSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)2 Eggs1/4 cup milk1/2 cup flour1/2 cup dry bread crumbs2 tb vegetable Oil2 tbsp butter3 tbsp water Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip the chops in the egg & milk mixture and then the flour & crumb mixture.
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet and brown chops on all sides.
- Add the water before simmering.
- Cover and simmer 35-45 minutes, until done.