Portuguese Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Dec 7, 2015
3 out of 5 with 68 ratings
1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed2 tablespoons of flourSaltPepperPaprika1 tablespoon of butter1 onion, sliced1⁄2 lb mushrooms, sliced2⁄3 cup of dry white wine1⁄4 teaspoon of rosemary2 tablespoons of lemon juice2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- Season flour with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Roll tenderloin in seasoned flour.
- Saute pork in butter until golden brown.
- Add sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Saute for a minute or two.
- Add wine and rosemary.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- Add lemon juice and parsley just before serving.
- Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
You Might Also Like These