Portuguese Spicy Shrimp Recipe
- In a large frying pan with oil, saute the onions and garlic for several minutes.
- Add all of the spices, parsley, chicken bouillon, tomato paste, pepper sauce, and half of the beer and let the sauce simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once simmered, add the shrimp and remaining beer.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasonings to suite your taste.
- Once the sauce has been absorbed by the shrimp and the shrimp have turned pink, remove from the pan and serve.
You Might Also Like These