Three Tomato Salad Recipe
Posted in: International RecipesWed, Mar 1, 2023
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
Views: 247 - Comments 0
3 medium-sized tomatoes3 plum tomatoes1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes1 small bunch chives1 large lime1/3 cup orange juice1 teaspoon honey1/4 teaspoon saltFreshly ground pepperLime slices for garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut medium-sized tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices,cut each plum tomato and yellow cherry tomato in half.
- Chop enough chives to measure about 1 tablespoon and save the remaining chives for garnish.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into a small bowl, stir in the chopped chives, orange juice, the honey and salt.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes around rim of platter.
- Pile the plum tomatoes and the yellow cherry tomatoes in the center of the platter.
- Drizzle salad with dressing, sprinkle with pepper.
- Garnish with lime slices and reserved chives.
- Makes 6 side servings.