This pancakes recipe makes light and delicious pancakes, top it off with fresh fruit, maple syrup or to taste.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
3 eggs300 ml of milk30 grams of butter300 grams of flour1 teaspoon baking powder90 grams of sugar1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar1 pinch of salt Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites with the salt and melt the butter.
- Add 150ml of milk little by little, and egg yolks so that everything is well mixed and beat very well.
- Once the batter is homogeneous, stir in gently the rest of the milk to the melted butter and the egg whites mix carefully.
- Place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grease a frying pan with a little butter or oil with a paper towel.
- Place a small ladle of dough in the skillet.
- After a multitude of small bubbles appear on the surface, flip the pancake over to the other side.
Recipe Credit: magali
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
There are several effective ways to catch fruit flies, depending on your preferences and the supplies you have on hand.
Linguiça is a type of Portuguese smoke-cured pork sausage seasoned with garlic and paprika, popular in Portugal, Brazil, and other Lusophone countries.
25 Interesting facts about the Azores, a group of nine islands that have been a popular stop in the Atlantic Ocean since the early days of transatlantic exploration.