Posted in: International RecipesSat, Mar 4, 2023
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 555 - Comments 0
3 eggs300 ml of milk30 grams of butter300 grams of flour1 teaspoon baking powder90 grams of sugar1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar1 pinch of salt Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites with the salt and melt the butter.
- Add 150ml of milk little by little, and egg yolks so that everything is well mixed and beat very well.
- Once the batter is homogeneous, stir in gently the rest of the milk to the melted butter and the egg whites mix carefully.
- Place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grease a frying pan with a little butter or oil with a paper towel.
- Place a small ladle of dough in the skillet.
- After a multitude of small bubbles appear on the surface, flip the pancake over to the other side.
Recipe Credit: magali