Portuguese Moist Apple & Coconut Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, Mar 9, 2023
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 198 - Comments 0
2 apples4 eggs1 natural yogurt2/3 cup yogurt with vegetable oil180g sugarZest of 1/2 lemon100g grated coconut170g flour1 teaspoon baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Grease a round shaped cake pan with margarine, sprinkle with flour and put aside.
- Peel and core the apples.
- Chop one apple into small pieces and slice the other.
- In a bowl add the eggs, yogurt, vegetable oil, sugar and lemon zest and beat very well.
- Finally add the grated coconut, flour and baking powder.
- Mix everything until the ingredients are well incorporated into the dough and add the chopped apple.
- Place the dough in the mold and place the sliced apple on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the cake is cooked through.
- Do not let it cook too much, it must be moist.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle with grated coconut.
Recipe & Photo Credit: paginareceitaspt.blogspot.com