Portuguese Coconut Cookies Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and line a tray with baking paper (no need to grease).
- Melt the butter and add the grated coconut mixing it well.
- Beat the eggs and add the sugar gradually until a whitish mixture is formed, add the coconut and mix well.
- With a dessert spoon remove small portions of the dough and place on the tray, trampling each cookie slightly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove and immediately sprinkle some sea salt on each cookie.
- Let them cool completely and store them in a tightly closed container.
You Might Also Like These