Portuguese Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesMon, Dec 14, 2015
4 out of 5 with 16 ratings
- Season the chops with the sliced garlic cloves and salt.
- Bake the potatoes with the skin in salted water.
- Once cooked remove their skins and cut them in half.
- Place them in a greased baking tray with olive oil and sprinkle them with lemon thyme and freshly ground pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake until they are roasted. (If you do not like lemon thyme, you can flavor the potatoes with rosemary which is also delicious).
- Sauté the vegetables in olive oil with salt and freshly ground pepper and set aside.
- Grill the chops on a grill.
- Once grilled, place pieces of garlic butter and herbs on top and serve immediately accompanied with the potatoes, thyme and the stir-fried vegetables.