Learn how to make these delicious grilled porkchops with roasted potatoes and vegetables..
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 pork chops2 cloves garlicSaltFreshly ground pepper8 small potatoesLemon thymeGarlic butter and herbsSautéed vegetables to accompany (Corgette , red pepper and leek) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the chops with the sliced garlic cloves and salt.
- Cook the potatoes with the skin in salted water.
- Once cooked remove their skins and cut them in half.
- Place them in a greased baking tray with olive oil and sprinkle them with lemon thyme and freshly ground pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake until they are roasted. (If you do not like lemon thyme, you can flavor the potatoes with rosemary which is also delicious).
- Sauté the vegetables in olive oil with salt and freshly ground pepper and set aside.
- Grill the chops on a grill.
- Once grilled, place pieces of garlic butter and herbs on top and serve immediately accompanied with the potatoes, thyme and the stir-fried vegetables.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The 20 best Portuguese foods to try while visiting Portugal.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the delicious and popular, pão-de-ló (Portuguese sponge cake).
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make Portuguese roasted pumpkin seeds.