Grilled Porkchops with Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: PorkSun, Dec 13, 2015
3 out of 5 with 19 ratings
Views: 33214 - Comments 0
4 pork chops2 cloves garlicSaltFreshly ground pepper8 small potatoesLemon thymeGarlic butter and herbsSautéed vegetables to accompany (Corgette , red pepper and leek) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the chops with the sliced garlic cloves and salt.
- Cook the potatoes with the skin in salted water.
- Once cooked remove their skins and cut them in half.
- Place them in a greased baking tray with olive oil and sprinkle them with lemon thyme and freshly ground pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake until they are roasted. (If you do not like lemon thyme, you can flavor the potatoes with rosemary which is also delicious).
- Sauté the vegetables in olive oil with salt and freshly ground pepper and set aside.
- Grill the chops on a grill.
- Once grilled, place pieces of garlic butter and herbs on top and serve immediately accompanied with the potatoes, thyme and the stir-fried vegetables.