Portuguese Simple BBQ Chicken Recipe
1) In a platter, place the 2 lbs of chicken.
2) With a spoon, mix the wine, lemon rinds and juice, tomato paste, oil, paprika, hot pepper sauce, garlic, and salt to taste in a bowl.
3) Pour this marinade over the chicken in the platter.
3) Cover and let it marinate in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
4) Place the chicken on the grill over medium heat placing the remaining marinade in a separate bowl and place it aside.
5) Close the lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes on each side or until it is well cooked and slightly blackened.
6) Take the remaining marinade in the bowl you set aside and place it in a saucepan on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
6) Once the chicken has been grilled well, place in the platter and pour the marinade over the chicken.
7) Serve with a lemon sliced into quarters for extra flavor and enjoy!
Recipe & Photo Credit: easyportugueserecipes.com