|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||1 h 10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
The result is a flavorful and slightly tangy chip with a hint of smokiness from the paprika. They're often enjoyed as a snack or served as a side dish with a variety of meals.
In addition to the paprika and vinegar version, there are also other variations of marinated chips in Portugal, such as those flavored with garlic, chili pepper, or rosemary.
Overall, marinated chips are a delicious and unique snack that are definitely worth trying if you have the opportunity to visit Portugal or come across them at a specialty food store.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Add sliced potatoes to the bowl and toss until they are evenly coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or overnight for a deeper flavor.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). A baking pan should be lined with parchment paper.
- Arrange the marinated potato slices on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potato slices for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley.