|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This dish is often served as an accompaniment to grilled or roasted meats, or with codfish or other fish dishes, which are also very popular in Portuguese cuisine.
Portuguese potatoes with garlic sauce are simple to prepare and are a tasty and hearty addition to any meal. They are also a good source of carbohydrates, fiber, and vitamins.
- Cook the potatos in water with (salt to taste), bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes, drain the water and put aside the potatos.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, leave for a few seconds then add the paprika, crushed red pepper sauce, red wine vinegar and salt (to taste).
- Stir everything, bring to a boil and simmer for about a minute.
- Place the potatos on a plate and drizzle some of the sauce over it.
Recipe Credit: Paula Costa